Skip to content
By accessing the website at https://mygascent.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Monster Marketing’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Monster Marketing’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Monster Marketing at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Monster Marketing’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Monster Marketing makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Monster Marketing does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Monster Marketing or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Monster Marketing’s website, even if Monster Marketing or an Monster Marketing authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Monster Marketing’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Monster Marketing does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Monster Marketing may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Monster Marketing does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Monster Marketing has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Monster Marketing of the site. Use of any such linked websites is at the user’s own risk.
Monster Marketing may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
- Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States of America and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
- Work for Free Guarantee
Monster Marketing guarantees that your business will receive placement and be seen on the front page of Google’s search engine results. If after ninety days this has not been achieved for a minimum of two account keywords in your local area, upon request Monster Marketing will suspend your billing (for up to six months) until results have improved.
- Billing Policy
Billing will recur monthly on the same date account is signed up. The charge will read as ‘Monster Marketing’ or ‘Monster Marketing’ on billing statement. Monster Marketing does not lock clients into a contract and subscription services are provided on a month-to-month basis. Monster Marketing is a DBA of Luxinvia Inc., all payments are made payable to Luxinvia Inc. dba Monster Marketing
- Cancellation Policy
If at any time you wish to discontinue your service please call our Client Support line (live agents M – F, 8am – 4pm PST, after hours voicemails will be promptly returned) at (949) 799-3233 at least two business days prior to the next billing cycle in order to prevent billing and continuing service for the next month (we do not prorate billing for cancellations). At Monster Marketing’s discretion, an account may be terminated at any time.
- Refund Policy
Work begins immediately on your online marketing campaign, beginning with a software scan of your existing online presence and evaluation. As a result, initial payments are non-refundable (except where state law may apply). Monster Marketing incurs costs for online marketing and SEO activities, and therefore does not refund for marketing services. In cases where appropriate Monster Marketing will extend a service credit to clients to provide compensation and resolution to issues encountered.